- Initial meeting with staff at the Barclay School.
- Meet with other Barclay School parents, if wished.
- Provide the Barclay School with a current psychological-educational evaluation of your child. It should not be more than three years old, please.
- Provide the Barclay School with relevant paperwork (permanent record, IEP, immunization records, etc.) from previous schools.
- If appropriate, your child will be invited to visit the Barclay School.
- Follow up meeting with school staff.
- Complete the Enrollment Packet to enroll your child.
If you are interested in starting this process, please contact us.
Please note that the Barclay School is not equipped to educate students with severe emotional or behavioral problems.
Annual tuition for the 2016-2017 School Year is $25,000. Scholarship money is available. Some financial aid may also be available from the Barclay School. Tuition for your child may be deductible as a medical expense on you tax return. For more information, please contact us