- Initial meeting with staff at The Barclay School.
- Meet with other Barclay School parents, if wished.
- Provide The Barclay School with a current psychological-educational evaluation of your child. It should not be more than three years old, please.
- Provide the school with relevant paperwork (permanent record, I.E.P., immunization records, etc.) from previous schools.
- If appropriate, your child will be invited to visit The Barclay School.
- Follow-up meeting with school staff.
- Complete the Parent Packet to enroll your child.
If you are interested in starting this process, please contact us.
Please note that The Barclay School is not equipped to educate students with severe emotional or behavioral problems.
Annual tuition for the 2017-2018 School Year is $25,000. Scholarship money is available. Financial aid may also be available from The Barclay School. Tuition for your child may be deductible as a medical expense on your tax return. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
Please use the links below (in Spanish and English) to apply for financial aid from The Barclay School. We use TADS, similar to FAFSA for college, to assess the eligibility for financial aid for each student’s family. If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact TADS at 1-800-477-8237 or through their Live Chat feature on their website.